Henok Tsegaye is currently working as a mining specialist, and site Manager in Yara Dallol BV, Dallol, Afar, Ethiopia.
He received his bachelor’s degree in Earth Science (Geology) from Addis Ababa University, and is also M.Sc. graduate class of 2019 in Mining Geology from Mekele university.
In summary of his biography and work in his capacity over the past 12 years can be summarized as covering the following subjects:
- He began working in the mineral and water exploration sector in 2008.
- He worked for Ground water investigation , as Junior hydrogeologist , in WWDSE, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in 2008.
- During the past decade his work has focused upon potash mineral exploration, mining feasibility and mining development in the Danakil depression.
- He was employed as Exploration geologist in G&B Central African/Circum Minerals ltd. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from 2009-2013.
- He has been working for Yara Dallol BV for the Last six years in the capacity of Mining Geologist and Mining Specialist, Yara Dallol BV , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, as well as recently as Site Manager Yara Dallol BV, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
His bi-cultural background and his work colleague collaboration has led him to a number of volunteer opportunities and project leadership roles.